Frequently Asked Questions
- What is WebMoney credit monitor for?
- Are WebMoney credit providers on the rating list reliable?
- How do I find the most suitable WebMoney credit service and get WebMoney credit?
- How much WebMoney can I borrow?
- What is the daily interest for use of WebMoney credit?
- Do I need WebMoney Personal Passport to obtain WebMoney loan?
- Do they issue WebMoney credit in WMZ only, or other WM currencies are also available?
- Is it your monitor web site or WebMoney credit provider web site where I apply for WebMoney credit?
- How do I find the most suitable trust limit (TL) resource using Saratovsky Monitoring?
- What is the WebMoney amount I can lend when opening а trust limit (TL)?
- What are the consequences if I make a late repayment of my WebMoney credit?
- The monitor of credit machines does not run on my PC – what should I do?
This monitor helps all who need to get favorable WebMoney loan online, but find it difficult to choose the right credit provider. We continually track the status of well-known WebMoney credit machines on the web, so you receive full information about WebMoney credit options:
- credit amounts and periods;
- individual credit facility terms;
- status or level of trust for every credit resource.
Using this data you can quickly pick out a WebMoney credit machine where credit terms are good specifically for you.
All WebMoney credit machines of our monitor are ones with deserved reputation. Every WebMoney credit resource is audited before being allowed to our rating list.
Besides, Saratovsky Monitoring introduced a system of feedback from real users: you can always see all reviews about any WebMoney credit machine. Just put your mouse cursor on icon next to the credit service name and press «Full details» in a new window.
- open the Credit Machine Monitor;
- fill in the necessary fields in the «Find Credit Service» section and press «Find»;
- choose the right resource from the list taking into account your credit period and interest rate, and click it.
Use table filters – put your mouse cursor over any column name of the table and fill in the required fields:
You will see a list of WebMoney credit machines that meet your needs.
The maximum amount of e-credit depends on a number of factors: how long you are registered in WebMoney, your Business Level (BL), the type of WebMoney Passport you have, your WebMoney credit history, etc. Moreover, every WebMoney credit service might have its own requirements. To find out a specific amount of credit you can be eligible for, please visit a WebMoney credit service web site and log in there.
Every WebMoney credit provider sets interest rate independently. The higher the amount you borrow, the less the interest rate is. In our Credit Machine Monitor you can see specific interest rates.
Whether you need or need not to have a WebMoney Personal Passport depends on the amount you would like to borrow. The higher the amount, the stricter WebMoney credit terms are. Amounts of 10–15 WMZ are usually given to holders of Initial Passport . Our monitor allows you to filter out WebMoney credit providers by minimally required passport to get WebMoney credit.
As a rule, WebMoney credit is issued in WMZ (USD). However there are services that offer WebMoney loans in WME (EUR), WMR (RUB), or WMU (UAH). Of these we recommend the DemonCredit facility.
Saratovsky Monitoring helps to choose a credit service offering the best terms of WebMoney credit acceptable to you. It is a web site of the e-creditor you select that credit is issued or limit of trust is open at.
- open the Сredit Monitor page;
- press the «Deposit» tab above the table;
- if needed, apply search filters: put your mouse cursor over any column name of the table, for instance «Min.Deposit, WMZ», and set the required limit:
- wait a few seconds to see WebMoney credit services which meet parameters you set;
- go to a resource you need by clicking it;
- follow the instructions of the web site to open trust limits (TL).
The amount of electronic money you can deposit varies 1 to 10 000 WMZ.
Debtor WMID will be blocked till full repayment of credit and penalty fees. Repeat issue of WebMoney Personal Passport with another WMID is not allowed in WebMoney.
Please try the light version of the monitor for devices such as personal digital assistants, communicators, smartphones, androids, iphones, cell phones, etc. Please also note that there is a Russian part of the monitor which might be somewhat different from the English one.
|06 July 2022 - Wednesday|
Failure to return credit on time makes your WMID blocked. Reissue of personal passport to a different WMID is not allowed.